Thanks to the generosity of our donors and supporters, Fight Colorectal Cancer is able to restrict research funds for the sole purpose of financially supporting colon and rectal cancer research initiatives.
These initiatives include:
- Producing “A Blueprint to Advance Colorectal Cancer Immunotherapies” document published in the journal Cancer Immunology Research
- Funding for research grants and fellowships to support talented, brilliant scientists - over $1 million raised!
- Convening discussions with thought leaders, researchers and scientists
- Raising awareness in the scientific and medical community
- Training research advocates to engage in the research process
- Publications and initiatives ensuring survivor voices are heard
The research dollars donated to Fight Colorectal Cancer foster meaningful partnerships and collaborations with scientists, medical professionals, medical institutes and academic centers.
Our consistent participation in the community reminds scientists, physicians and thought leaders that there are patients, caregivers and family members impatiently waiting for a cure.
It is our goal to continue a concerted research effort to improve the quality of life for those living with colorectal cancer, improve prevention efforts and ultimately, find a cure.
What does our research fund support?
At Fight CRC our research efforts include:
- Supporting and attracting talented scientists to the field
- Supporting research that will have the greatest possible impact
- Improving the quality of life for patients during and after treatment
We need research funded now more than ever.